New to Retail Finance?
When customers make large purchases, the cost or affordability is often a key decision factor. V12 Retail Finance can help you to increase conversion rates and sales and grow your business, whether you're a smaller independent store or a national retailer.
Our research shows that 28% of customers spent more than they would have done without a finance option and 52% of customers wouldn't have made their purchase without a finance option*.
What is Retail Finance?
- The customer can purchase goods or services and spread the cost through monthly instalments.
- Finance can be interest free or interest bearing.
- Terms range from 3 months to 60 months.
- The customer can apply either in your store or at home via your website.
- The process is quick and straightforward and with V12 the customer can have a decision in seconds.
- The V12 application process has been designed with mobile in mind so your customer can apply for finance on any device.
Can I offer Retail Finance?
To offer interest bearing credit or finance terms longer than 12 months as a retailer, you will need to hold Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) authorisation. If you don't have FCA authorisation you can still offer up to 12 months' 0% finance.
FCA authorisation to offer retail finance is issued by the FCA. Please click here more information.
To become one of our retail partners you will need:
- Minimum of £500,000 annual sales turnover.
- Minimum trading history of 12 months and be able to supply audited accounts.
- Be in a profit trading position.
- Require business to consumer finance and not business to business finance.
* Based on V12 Retail Finance customer survey 2015